Lotus Flower.

10:00 AM

(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
as every first friday of the month, here we are again with a brand new Take it Make it Challange!
This is the challange, if you do not know it, from the Craft Stampers magazine and the monthly theme is "Take a Stamp".

What does that mean? Well, it means that you can create ANYTHING that you would like to, as long as it has at least ONE stamped image (no digital stamp).
So grab your favorite stamp and go and create!


I made this TAG using ColourArte products and the Lotus stamp from Donna Downey collection. I LOVE this color mix and this stamp set!


I suggest you to head over the Craft Stamper blog to check out what the rest of the Design Team created! I am sure you will find tons of inspirations!


And here's the completed TAG. The photo is not one of the best I know, I hope sun will come back again soon so I can take better photo and show you how awesome are these colors!


I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Stay happy, stay creative! Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram