Take it Make it!

7:58 PM


(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!
Head over the Crafter Stamper Magazine to read about our new challange for this month!

This month technique to use si : Multicolored Stamp - Oldie but goldie!
My card is Fall themed because this is my favorite month and favorite season!
Stamps are by Hero Arts (leaves and background scripts) and CAS-ual Friday Stamp ( Sentiment )
To stamp i used Distress Markers -- I really am not good at coloring so this technique finally made me use the Distress Markers! I used shades of red, yellow, orange and brown!

This is my final result, what do you think about it ?


Check out here to see what the rest of the team made - and this month's sponsor is Paperbabe Stamps!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram