Ska #91

5:44 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters! 
Sketch #91 by Sketchalicious this week allows your imagination and fantasy run wild! The sketch might seem busy but it is really versatile. 
Head over here to find out what the rest of the team created as inspiration for you!


This week I made a totally different kind of card.. I sometimes like to step out my confort zone and try out new techniques or new styles...although sometimes the result is not exactly what I was looking for hehehe!!

For this card I used bits and paper by the new Pink Paislee collection called Switch Board!
No doodling, no splatters...all clean this time!!





I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram