LO - Fairytale

12:33 AM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

*** Updates ***
This layout was featured on Sketchabilities FB page as Featured Design #113


Hello Crafters!

Today I want to show you another Layout on a canvas.
I was looking for an exact kind of photo and since I didn't find any, I decided to take a photo of myself.

For my base I used a cheap canvas (LOL), I stamped over it and I applied some modeling paste with a stencil by TCW. After I decided my color palette, I grabbed my Gelatos. I used : Red Cherry , Boysenberry, Earl Grey, Black Licorice e Gold Champagne, I also used Liquitex Ink Pyrrole Red and Carbon Black.

For the stamping part I used "Papillon" set by Stampers Anonymous and some stamps by Les Basiques de Manuéla "Textures II" , with black Archival Ink and Versamark ink.
To add some sparkle I used some gold...gold sequins and gold embossing powder by JudiKins...I really recommend you to get this powder! You can find it HERE

For the journaling and the "OWN" (in the title) I used a Calligraph pen and Winsor & Newton Ink (a gift from my friend Chiara!). I really loved to add my personal touch although I have a really bad calligraphy!

This Layout is based on THIS SKETCH and I kinda changed it a bit.

The title "Write your own fairytale" obviously is related to my photo hehe my own version of Little Red Riding Hood. This Layout is part of my own "healing" after a fairytale that gone bad... :-) but it's all good in the...hood!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE ! Till next time, xoxo!












You Might Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram