Ska #87

5:38 PM

(Leggi in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)


Hello Crafters!

Have you checked out already our Sketch #87 at Sketchalicious?
You have until 9th april @ 8.00 pm CET.

Useless to say how much I lately love gold! And here I am again using it with this sketch. I found that sketch really interesting and versatile.
For my card base I used black bazzil and over it I adhere a piece of watercolor cardstock. For the background I played around with Gold Gelatos and Distress Ink - Tattered Rose (yes I know you might be like "whaa???" but I truly swear that I used some pink here!)
I then stamped my background with my all time favourite stamp set Stampers Anonymous - Papillon
Added some splatters with Studio Calico - Mister Huey's Black and with the Black gel pen i draw the border linees.

As a touch I added Gold Sequins and a small tab that my friend Chiara gifted it to me (using this punch)

For the sentiment I stamped and then embossed with Judykins gold embossing powder.
Again I went for the monochromatic card....had any doubts about it? LOL!

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE !

Till next time, xoxo!






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram