ATC - Febbraio

7:00 AM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Ops, I am so behind!
This is the ATC that I made for ASI. The monthly theme was "LOVE" so I made this mixed media ATC with...hearts!
I used different media (duh), distress paint, glimmer mist, gelatos etc etc...and I had so much fun!
I cut off the ATC shape from a piece of cardboard and I applied over and over different colors, from pink to gold. I applied some medical hern, pieces of paper and then I glued down the hearts and some gold sequins. I colored the heart using Gelatos and I applied over some crackle paint.

This time I made 6 ATCs

One is for the swap, one i keep it for myself and one is for my friend ElenaB.
The remaining 3 ATCs I gifted to other friends of mine - we met the other day for an aperitivo and this was my little "favor"
"LOVE DEEPLY" - and regrets nothing!





I hope you liked the result, as always for any comments, questions or suggestions etc etc, leave a comment HERE!

Till next time, xoxo!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram