Sfida Febbraio

7:10 PM

(Leggi questo in Italiano)
(Leave a comment)

Hello Crafters!

February just started and the team of Scrappando have a new challange for you all!
Go check  here in our blog to see what my teammates made!

THEME: Affections ( Love, friendship, family....)
MUST HAVE : 
  • a word / stamp / doodle in Italian (mail me if you need help with translation) 
  • use Kraft paper as base (you can make a card, a LO, a tag ..anything!)
"Not so" Must have (but we would like to see in your work)
  • Trasparency (Vellum, Tracing paper, Cooking sheets, etc)
  • Red Ribbon
You could win, beside of being our Guest Design next month, 5% discount from your next purchasing! How exciting is that!!! Hope to see you there!

I made that LO 30x30 using my dear friend Marcela Luevanos 's photo. I also used the same theme to make a tag, but I wasn't sure about the result!

As always, for any question, suggestions etc etc leave a comment HERE!

Till next time, xoxo





and here's the TAG.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram