Wedding card

10:29 PM

(Leave a comment)

Supplies List:

- Portofino watercolor 100% cotton 140 lb
- Distress ink: Old paper, Antique Linen, Pumice Stone
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Kesi'Art stamp
- Half Pearls
- Prima Flower
- Glimmer mist: Mustard Seed, English Ivy
- Old book

Finally after a long time I was able to createa gain. It's not really a "happy" moment for me, first i had to do a not-so-fun Esophagogastroduodenoscopy then I had very high fever for almost 4 days and that definitely killed me and my creativity and for some personal reason I've been really sad...sooo yeah not really a party mood going on! I've been commisioned to make this card by my coworkers because one of us is getting married. I had hard time doing it, I've spent hours on pinterest trying to find an inspiration (Yes girl, it is not a crime to search for inspiration on pinterest!!!!) then today, after a really light lunch with my BFF Chiara (we had McDonalds ehm ehm) after so many laughs....finally....BAM! There it is, my inspiration and I give a try to make my own attempt.
Now of course I am not able to find again that image, grrr i forgot to pin it. Before going to sleep I will try to find it so I can put the credit.

***Update: 29 Sept - Finally I've found it! Here is the card i took inspiration from

I hope you will like the result, as always for any comments, questions, suggestions etc etc please leave a comment HERE!

Till next time, xoxo!




You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook Page

Instagram